Last updated on December 17th, 2017 at 11:36 am.
Now’s the time to take a look at our Best Electrician Gifts buying guide and eliminate that last minute run to Home Depot. With Christmas approaching fast you need to get a gift ordered for your special electrician ASAP!
Just because he or she may have a full set of tools doesn’t mean they wouldn’t mind receiving a few new gifts this Christmas. Don’t give out any more nick nacks this year. Gift something useful like one of the products we’ve picked out below.
Best Electrician Gifts To Grab Before Christmas
Made from 100% acrylic rib-knit fabric, the Carhartt Wezel Watch Hat hates cold as much as your head. Featuring Thinsulate flex insulation for warmth, your bald spot and ears will forever thank you.
- Ribbed beanie featuring embroidered logo at cuffed brim
- Thinsulate flex 100g insulation
- 100% Acrylic
- Hand Wash
For sale on Amazon for $14.99
- Plastic Coated Non-Slip Handles
- Box-Joint Design is Highly Stable Because of a Double Guide
- Fast Adjustment Directly on the Work Piece, Just Position the Upper Jaw to the Work Piece , Push Button and Move Close the Lower Jaw
- Guard Prevents Fingers Being Pinched
- Gripping Surfaces with Special Hardened Teeth, Teeth Hardness Approximately 61 HRC Provides Low Wear and a Secure Grip
For sale on Amazon for $31.55
Easily one of the best electrician gifts, the Tradesman Pro Tough Box is serious cooler that’s ready for the job site. Not only does it carry lunch with its large 17-quart capacity, but it doubles as a handy place to sit. The lid on this large capacity cooler is recessed allowing space for 1-liter bottles to stand upright.
It also includes a convenient compartment housed inside the lid for smaller items such as medicine, napkins, utensils, or keys.
- Keeps cool up to 30 hours
- Main compartment has a 17 qt. (16.1 L), 18 can capacity
- Industrial exterior body design supports seating capacity of up to 300 lbs
- No rust, stainless steel hinged lid is recessed to accommodate 1 Liter water bottles and stays open at 90˚ to allow uninterrupted access
- Lid opens a full 180˚ to access interior compartment inside the lid to hold items like medicine, keys, napkins, utensils, etc
For sale on Amazon at $49.88
Designed to be strong and durable your NoCry Safety Glasses provide wrap around protection to keep your eyes safe from direct and peripheral hazards.
Green tinted lens offer heightened contrast for better protection and visibility, as well as good color balance of the surroundings for better coordination with the environment.
- Adjustable black/green frames
- Protects eyes from 99-100% of harmful UV radiation
- Side and nose pieces adjust to give you a perfect fit without the slipping – no matter the face type or head size
- Double coated, tinted lenses mean no optical distortion or light blindness when working outside in the sun or playing sports
- NoCry stands behind every item we make. If there’s an issue with your glasses, we’ll make it right by replacing them or giving your money back
For sale on Amazon for $10.49
A great general utility glove that has a comfortable form fitting design. Useful for a variety of tasks, machine washable/air dry, protected knuckle area reinforced palm & fingertips.
- Double stitched synthetic leather reinforcements on palm, saddle and fingers
- Rubberized knuckle impact protection
- Padded inner palm with Ironclad’s patented flex pattern
- Secure wrist closure
- Machine washable
For sale on Amazon for $14.31
Wear it as a layer or by itself. Carhartt t-shirts are as rugged and dependable as a favorite hammer. Made of 6.75-ounce, 100 percent cotton jersey knit, it has a generous left-chest pocket, side-seamed construction to minimize twisting and has the comfort of a crew neck.
Comes in a variety of colors.
- Original fit
- Rib-knit crewneck and cuffs
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting
- Left-chest pocket with sewn-on Carhartt label
- Tagless neck label
For sale on Amazon for $20.99
By far the most used tool in my bag and the best tool to buy if you’re on a budget. It’s so much better than carrying around 11 tools.
When I’m not carrying my tool bags, this is in my pocket because its versatile and can save me when I’m in a pinch.
- 8 tips / 3 nut driver sizes
- Nut drivers – 3/8-Inch, 5/16-Inch and 1/4-Inch
- Screwdriver tips – No.1 and No.2 Phillips, 1/4-Inch and 3/16-Inch slotted, T10 and T15 torx and No.1 and No.2 square recessed
For sale on Amazon for $13.97
The Klein Tools Journeyman side cutting pliers are hardened to cut wire, bend and shape wire for making proper terminations, and have a “hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.”
They fit any size hand and the high leverage makes cutting wires or crimping on connectors a breeze.
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Induction-hardened, long-lasting cutting knives
- Extended handles provide added reach and leverage
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
For sale on Amazon for $46.44
If you want to see more options check out last year’s holiday gift guide.