Last updated on March 28th, 2021 at 10:12 pm.
Either seeking an old item in the attic or checking if the monsters under your bed are still there, you need a good flashlight. It’s a must-have.
A high-quality electrician flashlight is rechargeable, has a long beam distance, and it is lightweight and comfortable to hold.
A bad flashlight is heavy, lacks brightness, and its light beam cannot be adjusted. It is a complete waste of money.
To help you separate a good flashlight from a poor-quality product, we’ve reviewed the Top 5 Electrician Flashlights of 2022.
Buy with confidence, knowing that you are not going to spend on poor-quality products.
|ThruNite LED Flashlight Archer 2A V3 500 Lumens CREE Portable EDC AA Flashlight with Lanyard,...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Streamlight 74751 Strion LED HL 615-Lumens Rechargeable Professional Flashlight with 120V AC/12V...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Maglite Mini LED 2-Cell AA Flashlight with Holster, Black|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|PeakPlus Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight LFX1000 (Rechargeable Battery and Charger Included) -...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Klein Tools 56028 LED Flashlight and Work Light, Durable, Waterproof, Compact, Hands-free...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
Table of Contents
Top 5 Best Electricians Flashlights
ThruNite Archer 2A V3 Electrician Flashlight
- Compact and Lightweight - Coming at 6 inches long and less than an inch wide, it is scaled down so as to easily fit in any size of hands, which is extremely portable, you could fit the archer in your purse, backpack, or pocket and probably not even notice it.
- Well Placed Tactical Dual Button - Easily to turn the light on/off, but will never accidentally shut it off or changed the mode when using it, very reliable when it works.
- Bright and Versatile Use - With an output of 500 lumens, and beam for 93 meters away, perfect for everyday use, like dog walking, home security and emergency, camping and hiking, etc.(2*AA batteries are not included)
Our best overall pick is the ThruNite Archer 2A V3 Electrician Flashlight is a professional flashlight featuring a durable design. Made from military-grade aluminum, this comfortable and lightweight product will not disappoint you.
Featuring four brightness modes, this is the perfect flashlight for sneaking into dark, gloomy places. Moreover, its Firelight Mode helps your eyes getting used to the dark.
The flashlight runs on AA batteries, and it has a battery life of 17 hours on low setting and 100 minutes on high. ThruNite Archer is water-resistant and can handle full immersion in about 5 feet of water.
ThruNite Archer is a product that should not miss from any electrician’s toolbox. It surely brings light into your life.CHECK PRICE
- Four brightness modes, including Firelight mode
- Professional and compact design
- Easy to handle
- Lights for a long time
- Limited lifespan according to some
Streamlight 74751 Strion Electrician Flashlight
- C4 LED technology is impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Lithium ion battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times; Fully recharges in 3 hours
- 3 Light Modes and Strobe: High: 615 Lumens; Medium: 320 Lumens; Low: 160 Lumens
Our premium choice is the Streamlight 74751 Strion, a high-quality product with many extra features that make it perfect for any respectable electrician toolbox.
The flashlight has an IP rating of IPX4, which means it’s water-resistant for liquids splashing onto it. Moreover, it is very durable and can survive a 6-foot drop. It comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Featuring three brightness modes, it has a beam of 615 lumens, equivalent to a 40-watt bulb, thanks to its C4 LED light. The beam distance of over 239 yards is one of the best. Its low mode setting offers an output of 160 lumens and a distance of 120 yards.
Using rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, the flashlight has great runtimes in all the modes, with the strobe lasting up to three hours.
Despite the flashlight’s high price, it worth giving it a try. This is a reliable and sturdy product that will definitely enlighten your nights.CHECK PRICE
- Outstanding beam distance
- Works with rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Great runtime in all modes
- Serialized for ID purposes
- Heavier than others flashlights
Maglite Mini LED Electrician Flashlight
- Multi-mode electronic switch offers four modes: High Power (100%), Low Power (25%), Blink mode, and SOS mode making it great for emergencies at home or in the car. AA Batteries Required
- Advanced lighting instrument driven by the next generation of Mag-LED technology that delivers performance oriented features in a sleek, compact design
- Superior quality craftsmanship with weather-resistant seal, diamond knurl design, and anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance
The Maglite Mini LED Electrician Flashlight is a great option if you are on a tight budget. Although it is an affordable product, it does not lack cool features.
Featuring a compact design, the Maglite flashlight is both shock and water-resistant, handling drops from 3 feet.
It has four different brightness modes, including SOS and blinking options. The flashlight runs on AA batteries. However, it can operate with rechargeable batteries too. This product delivers up to 127 lumens with a beam distance of up to 160 yards.
The power management feature maximizes the battery’s juice, offering 11 hours runtime on high and 25 hours on low power settings. Maglite flashlight’s beam can also be adjusted according to your needs.
This is an easy-to-use device due to its holster that enables hands-free work. Moreover, this is a USA-made product driven by MAG-LED technology.
Overall, Maglite flashlights are the best option for electricians looking for an affordable and reliable flashlight. Make sure you get yours as soon as possible.CHECK PRICE
- Very affordable
- Compact design
- Lights can be adjusted
- Features SOS and blinking modes
- Made in the USA
- Lacks brightness
- No middle power mode
Klein Tools 56028 Electrician Flashlight
- Bright, focused flashlight and broadcasting work light in one tool
- LED light features a strong magnet for secure, hands-free illumination
- Glow ring tip charges while the light is on and allows for easy retrieval in the dark and in your tool bag
Our next pick is the Klein Tools 56028 Electrician Flashlight, a USA-made product with features that prove the manufacturer’s attention to detail.
Among the best features of this flashlight is its Glow Ring, which charges while the flashlight is on. It allows you to find the flashlight easily among the other stuff in your toolbox.
The LED light is 235 lumens on the high-end output and 100 lumens on the low work setting. Due to the 3 AAA batteries that make the light flowing, the flashlight has a great runtime of up to 12 hours in work light mode.
With an IP rating of IP67, you have complete protection against dust and water. Lightweight and compact, the flashlight can be attached to your toolbelt thanks to its pocket clip.
Klein offers a 1-year manufacturer warranty for this product so it worth giving it a chance. Many happy electricians tell this is a wise investment.CHECK PRICE
- Ergonomic and comfortable
- Features Glow Ring
- Water and dustproof
- Tool belt clip
- Made in the USA
- Beam cannot be adjusted
- Frail clip
PeakPlus LFX1000 Electrician Flashlight
- Full Flashlight Kit: 1 Super Bright Tactical LED Flashlight, 1 Rechargeable Battery and Sleeve, 1 Battery Charger, 1 Case, 1 AAA Battery Holder and 1 User Manual (Suitable As A Present/Gift)
- High Power Brightness: High Lumens LED makes our flashlight 10 times brighter than old incandescent flashlights. Runs on either a rechargeable battery or 3 AAA batteries.
- Heavy Duty: Water resistant, anti-abrasive, skid proof, compact design makes it the top pocket flashlight for all situations, outdoor activities, camping, hiking, fishing, home use and as a powerful emergency light.
PeakPlus offers its customers a great flashlight that comes with a bunch of awesome features – PeakPlus LFX1000.
This flashlight has five different modes, including a zoom function. It also includes SOS and strobe options, everything for an outstanding beam distance of up to 900 yards.
Another great feature is its dual power input – a rechargeable battery or 3 AAA batteries. You will not have to worry anymore. The PeakPlus flashlight has you covered for many hours.
Made from military-grade aluminum, this water-resistant and anti-abrasive pocket flashlight is perfect for outdoor activities. Although a little heavier than other products, it remains a valid option for camping or as an emergency flashlight.
If you need further arguments to buy this product, you should know that it comes as a flashlight kit packed in a nice carrying case. Trust me. This is an excellent deal.CHECK PRICE
- 5 light modes, including zoom
- Full kit including carrying case
- Outstanding brightness
- Dual power source
- Weather and water-resistant
- Heavier than other models
- In some cases, the charger malfunctions
Our best overall choice is the ThruNite Archer flashlight, a great tool boasting a compact design and a series of amazing features like excellent battery life and four different light modes.
Streamlight 74751 Strion Electrician Flashlight is the premium option for professional electricians who need a top-notch flashlight. And it works with a rechargeable battery. Although a little pricey, these are among the best electrician flashlights on the market.
The Maglite Mini LED Electrician Flashlight is a made in the USA high-quality product. Affordable and boasting excellent features, this is the best choice as a backup light to keep in your car, tool belt, or electricians’ backpack.
Another entry on our list is the Klein Tools flashlight. Some of its best features are the water-resistant properties, the glowing ring, or its lightweight and comfortable design.
The PeakPlus flashlight comes with many amazing attributes. Everything is packed in a nice carrying case. Five power modes, zoom function, and dual power sourcing are among the top features of this flashlight.
Now that you’ve seen our picks, what is your favorite?