Last updated on June 17th, 2021 at 10:45 pm.
Buying an overpriced electric staple gun just to have it constantly jam is a little slice of hell.
A good electric staple gun doesn’t jam, can pierce through most materials, and is comfortable to use even after long usage.
So to help you separate the good from the junk—we’ve reviewed the Top 6 Electrician Staple Gun of 2022.
Buy with the confidence that you won’t be constantly unjamming your staple gun.
Let’s dive straight into the reviews.
|Bostitch T6-8OC2 PowerCrown 7/16 in. Crown 9/16 in. Heavy-Duty Tacker Stapler|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|DEWALT 20V MAX Cable Stapler, Tool Only (DCN701B)|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Upholstery Staple Gun Heavy Duty, YEAHOME 4-in-1 Stapler Gun with 4000 Staples, Manual Brad...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|DEWALT Staple Gun, Carbon Fiber Body, 2-in-1 Tacker (DWHT80276)|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Milwaukee 2447-20 M12 3/8â€ Crown Stapler|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Gardner Bender MSG-301 Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Staple Gun, Low Voltage|| ||CHECK PRICE|
Table of Contents
Top 6 Best Electrician Staple Gun
Bostitch T6-8OC2 Electrician Staple Gun
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
The first product on our list is the Bostitch T6-8OC2 Electrician Staple Gun. Featuring a unique design and some great specs, this is our best overall choice.
Made from lightweight aluminum, with an over-molded rubber grip, the Bostitch staple gun is a good product, with a long lifespan. The AntiJam magazine with a visible staple-load indicator keeps the work flowing.
The magazine is nickel chrome-plated steel, which gives it added durability to the staple strip sliding surface. Lightweight and ergonomic, the Bostitch staple gun is also fit for one-handed operations.
This staple gun uses STCR5019 series staples that will produce that desired clinch sound. It can handle sizes from 1/2–9/16 inches.
If still in doubt, you should know that the product comes with a 7-year limited warranty and it is the ideal stapler for HVAC applications.CHECK PRICE
- Compact design
- Comfortable hand grip
- Features anti-jam technology
- Easy staples loading
- Misfires after long usage
DeWalt DCN701B Electrician Staple Gun
- Proprietary Cable guide to line up shots
- Center-mounted LED for workplace illumination
- Extended trigger provides easy use in multiple orientations
Our premium choice is a staple gun that works perfectly for Romex cables and wires – DeWalt DCN701B Electrician Staple Gun. You can also use it with insulated staples and crown staples.
This cordless Romex stapler is easy to use as it features a cable guide that makes your job easier. Its LED light makes it perfect for low-light places.
DCN701N model also comes with an adjustable belt hook and it works with DeWalt DRS18100 1″ insulated cable staples sold separately.
DeWalt backs up this staple gun with a 90-day moneyback guarantee, one year of free service, and a 3-year limited warranty.
Despite its high price tag, the DeWalt staple gun is a great tool that should be part of any electrician toolbox. It worth adding it to your shopping list.CHECK PRICE
- Lightweight and durable design
- Features LED light
- Cable guide for ligning up shots
- Adjustable belt clip
- 3-year warranty
- Slightly pricey
- Staples not included
YEAHOME Electrician Staple Gun
- Versatile Fastening Tool - YEAHOME 4-in-1 Staple Gun accepts D-shaped, U-shaped, T-shaped, and Pin Staples. This kit comes with 1000pcs of each " D-Type, " T-Type, " U-Type , and " Pin Brad Nails for a wide variety of applications: general DIY repairs, crafting, decorating, upholstery projects, roofing, and more.
- Heavy-Duty Staple Gun - Features all chromed-steel construction and a chrome finish to provide strength and durability, and make the staple gun rust-proof. YEAHOME staple guns are assembled toughly so that it can handle the tough load and last as long as you need it!
- Power Adjustment - Change the pressure (between low to high) with the screw lever as per the requirement of your projects, to staple in soft as well as hard materials, make your projects easier.
Next on our list is the YEAHOME Electrician Staple Gun. The perfect option for a variety of projects – wiring, carpentry, or upholstery. Any respectable DIY-er should get one of those staplers.
This staple gun is made from alloy steel with a chrome finish so it is rust-resistant. Also, its design includes a handle lock for increased safety.
The adjustable screw lever found on the top of the tool allows you to set the right amount of pressure required by your projects. Compatible with numerous fastening products like U-shaped or D-shaped staples, the stapler easily loads from the bottom.
This affordable stapler comes with a 180 days money back and a replacement guarantee. What else to ask for?CHECK PRICE
- Power adjustment
- Comes with different types of staples
- Perfect for DIY projects
- Handle lock for safety
- Not good for T staples
- Uncomfortable hand grip
Gardner Bender MSG-301 Electrician Staple Gun
- Low-Volt Staple Gun
- Superior quality at an affordable price
- Safety handle for compact storage
Next on our list is the Gardner Bender MSG-301 Electrician Staple Gun, one of the lightest staplers on the market. This is the perfect choice for low-voltage cables such as speakers or alarms.
It’s suitable for a fastener size of up to 1/4″ for wires but it will not work very well with Romex cables or high voltage wires.
The Gardner Bender gun comes with a 1-year warranty, and this is proof that the manufacturer stands by its products. Featuring a compact and durable design, this stapler represents a good addition to any toolbox.CHECK PRICE
- Stainless steel construction
- Easy staples loading
- Safety lock
- For low-voltage cables only
- Not fit for T25 staples
DeWalt DWHT80276 Electrician Staple Gun
- 2-In-1 Manual Staple gun accepts heavy-duty staples and 18 gauge brads.
- Carbon fiber composite housing for less weight.
- Low fastener indicator for convenience.
DeWalt DWHT80276 Electrician Staple Gun is one of the best staplers for cables, Romex wires, or wood. This versatile lightweight tool is easy to use due to its carbon fiber construction. Also, with an ergonomic and comfortable design, it will reduce muscle fatigue.
The DeWalt DWHT80276 staples work with DeWalt, Arrow, Bostitch, or Stanley staples. Loading the staples is easy due to the bottom load design.
Another great feature of this tool is its mechanism for avoiding jams. Moreover, its low fastener indicator will indicate when the stapler needs re-loading.
If you look for an all-purpose staple gun, your search is over.CHECK PRICE
- Easy to use and load
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Lacks handle lock
- Does not include staples
Milwaukee 2447-20 M12 Electrician Staple Gun
- COMPATIBILITY: It is designed to drive a range of 3/8” flat crown staples (1/4”-9/16”) through an array of materials and substrates
- COMPACT DESIGN: The crown stapler features 7.25” long and 3-pound weighted design that allows for great access into tight spaces. The compact and ergonomic design with an easy to squeeze trigger design significantly reduces fatigue associated with traditional hand staplers
- CAPACITY: Featuring a slotted magazine design for easy staple viewing, this stapler allows up to 1500 staples per charge on a M12 REDLITHIUM 1.5ah battery
Milwaukee 2447-20 M12 Electrician Staple Gun is a cordless tool and one of the best staple guns available. With a compact and lightweight design, this staple gun allows 1,500 staples per charge on an M12 RedLithium 1,5aH battery.
It has an ergonomic design that makes it easy to use for voltage cable work, Romex wires, or wood. The staple leg locating arrow feature allows an accurate staples placement over any Romex cable.
Although this is an expensive tool, it worth every single penny. You cannot call yourself a professional without a Milwaukee stapler in your toolbox.CHECK PRICE
- Easy to use and load
- Excellent ergonomic design
- Locating arrow mechanism for precision
- High load capacity
- Comfortable handle
- Battery removal can be difficult
The Bostitch T6-8OC2 Electrician Staple Gun is our best overall pick. Offered by a well-known manufacturer, this stapler is perfect for any job. It’s easy to load and use. And it comes with a lengthy warranty.
DeWalt DCN701B Electrician Staple Gun is a premium choice for professional electricians who go only for the best. It is a versatile tool, whether you’re using insulated or cable staples.
The YEAHOME Electrician Staple Gun is an affordable option if you need an all-purpose wire stapler. Rust-resistant and featuring a power adjustment feature, this is a great choice for DIY projects.
Our other picks in the list represent some of the best staple guns for electricians existing on the market. Choosing the perfect one for your projects can be a daunting task but hopefully, our review will give you an idea of what to look after.
So, what is your weapon of choice?