A good tool vest makes working as an electrician a whole lot easier.
Comfortable, durable, with plenty of room to carry your tools in.
On the other hand—a bad electricians tool vest is worse than not having one.
Flimsy, uncomfortable, and pockets that just always seem to be a bit too small.
So to help you separate the good from the junk—we review the Top 6 Tool Vests for Electricians in 2022.
Buy knowing that you’re buying a quality tool vest from a reputable company.
Let’s dive straight into the reviews.
|Holmes 10-3530-MHBLK Workwear Tool Vest|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Occidental Leather 2575 Oxy Pro Work Vest|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Bucket Boss Duckwear SuperBib Work Apron in Brown, 80200|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|NoCry Heavy Duty Work Apron - 26 Tool Pockets, Tape Measure Holder, D Ring Loop, Black Waterproof...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|STANLEY FATMAX Tool Vest For Construction (FMST530201)|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Under NY Sky Tool Apron – Magnetic Tool Holder – Heavy Duty Gray Oxford Canvas – Cross-Back...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
Table of Contents
Top 6 Best Tool Vest for Electricians
Holmes Electricians Tool Vest
- Made of polyester with reflective stripes
- Breathable mesh back
- Adjustable shoulders and sides with self-gripping straps
The Holmes Electrician Tool Vest is a handy tool designed for professionals. It includes holders for many tools you may routinely use, such as tape measure, hammer and several pockets that are closed with Velcro or zippers to help prevent any accidents from happening while on the job.
It’s also comfortable with an air mesh back and adjustable straps, so it will fit anyone comfortably no matter their size! There are reflective strips in the middle of this vest, too, which ensures your safety at all times when wearing them during work hours where there might be traffic around you out doing whatever they need to do.
Our only other gripe was that you might drop heavier tools because they may not feel as secure because of the weight of the vest.
The comfortable and lightweight design blended with a great price is what makes this vest take our #1 spot for best tool vests for electricians, so we rate it highly recommended!CHECK PRICE
- Adjustable fit
- Comfortable design
- Dedicated pockets and holders
- Breathable with mesh material on the back
- Doesn't hold everything securely
- Small reflective strips
Occidental Leather Electricians Tool Vest
- Carry Tools and equipment with equal weight distribution
- The wide shoulder, open-back design promotes air flow and has 28 pockets and tool holders
- Intuitive pockets for speed square, gloves, tape measure, pencils, small notebooks, and a torpedo level
The Occidental Leather Electricians Tool Vest is a durable and comfortable garment that will be the envy of all your coworkers. This vest has 28 pockets to store any tool you need, as well as an open front for ventilation in hot weather.
The corduroy material on this vest makes it very easy to slide tools into various sizes or closures, so they are within reach at all times. It’s also designed with air circulation in mind, which improves comfort during summer work!
The leatherwork vest is a great choice for people who want to protect their skin from the elements. The downside is that it may be too heavy and large if you are small-framed or just not very tall.
We like how durable this product has been made, considering its material as well as where it was manufactured – in America! This tool belt can get expensive, which might make some hesitant, but we think it’s worth the cost because of all these benefits.CHECK PRICE
- High-quality materials
- Excellent air circulation
- Durable design
- Lots of pockets
- A bit pricey
- Too long for some people
Bucket Boss Electricians Tool Vest
The Bucket Boss Electricians Tool Vest is a complete set of pockets for electrician tools and materials. The vest has an open back that allows air to flow through, which makes it more breathable than traditional vests.
It also resembles the look of duck wear canvas material with its 16 different-sized pockets on the front, including one large pocket on the chest where you can put all your electronics safely away from electrical cords or metal objects. But don’t let this workwear go unnoticed; there’s padding at shoulders, so carrying weight doesn’t feel like such hard labor when handling heavy equipment during construction job sites!
The Occidental Leather Tool Vest has a slim and trim profile that won’t get in your way. There are also straps on the sides to keep the front pockets from spilling, giving you total control over what goes where!
Plus, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty against defects, too, so there’s no need to worry about whether or not this tool vest can last long enough for all of your craftsman needs. It might be best if you’re carrying lighter items while using this vest because heavier tools could make things uncomfortable as they bounce around inside of its lightweight construction.CHECK PRICE
- added shoulder straps
- Freedom of movement
- Side straps
- Not meant for heavier tools
- Shallow pockets
NoCry Tool Electricians Tool Vest
The NoCry Tool Electricians Tool Vest is a high-quality product that’s designed with 26 pockets to help get you organized. The vest has two rows of loops for holding tools, as well as a D ring attachment so you can hang your tape measure on the back without worry! It also attaches around the waist and shoulders comfortably – allowing free movement but never binding up or chafing in any way.
The vest is comfortable to wear. It’s durable and will handle a lot of use! Customer service is excellent, with a money-back guarantee and a 4-year limited warranty on the tools vests for electricians. On the other hand, visibility can be an issue as it has orange-red trim that makes it difficult for people who need to work in low light conditions like electricians do sometimes.CHECK PRICE
- Reinforced stitching
- 4-year limited warranty
- Waterproof material
- Padded shoulder straps
- Two rows of pockets
- Fair visibility
- Metal components
Stanley FATMAX Electricians Tool Vest
- Multiple use compartments for all storage needs
- Air mesh material enables vest to breathe
- Adjustable shoulder straps for customized fit
The Stanley FATMAX Electricians Tool Vest is perfect for electrician’s who need a vest that can be worn over clothes. It has air mesh throughout the best and padded adjustable shoulder straps to get just the right fit while wearing it over clothing or a jacket.
The vest is great for easy visibility in low-light conditions. The reflective strips on the shoulders and near the tops of pockets are a nice touch, making it easier to find them even when they’re hidden by shadows!
This protective gear also has plenty of room for carrying all your essentials – although if you carry too many things with you while wearing this work uniform, it can get front heavy. That’s why there are so many adjustments available: It’ll keep everything comfortable no matter where or what time of day!CHECK PRICE
- Mesh material for maximum breathability
- Adjustable fit
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Hanging hook on back
- Multiple reflective strips
- Fits best with light tools in the front
- Hand wash only
Under NY Sky Tool Electricians Tool Vest
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION, EXCLUSIVE MAGNETIC HOLDER – Safe and reinforced design, protecting you against spills and flying debris while offering the convenience of having everything you need at hand: 10 reinforced big pockets and 7 more slots to safely organize your hammers, phone, pen, scissors, blades, screws, pencils, knives and other tools. Plus, 4 double stitched loops AND an exclusive Magnetic Patch to hold screws, nails, screwdriver, drilling bits, pins, bolts, and small tools in general.
- NO MORE TIES, LACES OR BOWS - This is the only apron in the market with our Cross-Back and No-Tie design: The straps are protected by a PU Leather shoulder support and fully adjustable with quick-release buckles so you can close and open it in a snap, ergonomically designed to distribute weight evenly across your shoulders, avoiding neck pain.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE AND COMFORTABLE DESIGN– The apron is 24" wide x 25" tall (61 x 64 cm) and fully adjustable for men and women. We recommend our aprons for people between 5’ 2” and 6’ 5” tall (1.57 m - 1.95 m), with a waist size between 25 in and 45 in (62 cm - 115 cm).
The Under NY Sky Tool Electricians Tool Vest also falls more into the apron category than vests, which is unfortunate because it has plenty of storage space with seven slots and 10 pockets. That should be enough room for any good electrician’s tool set-even if they have to carry their own lunch on some days!
It also has a magnetic holder that can sometimes prove problematic during work hours, so make sure you know what your needs are before buying this vest. The vest itself was made from Oxford canvas with leather shoulder reinforcements; those help keep it comfortable no matter how many tools an individual carries in general at one time.
The vest is well-designed. It is both chemical-resistant and waterproof, which makes it perfect for those who work in factories or outdoors.
The lower reinforced pockets are accessible due to the height they’re at, so you can grab what you need quickly without having to bend over too much. You should hand wash this product because machine washing will damage its quality, but if all else fails, then go ahead a do that as long as air-drying follows afterwards!CHECK PRICE
- Money-back guarantee
- Durable canvas material
- Leather shoulder reinforcements
- Storage space
- Odd backstrap setup
- No reflective strips