Last updated on July 30th, 2023.
USB wall outlets can make your life much easier—making charging your phone and other electronic devices a breeze.
No more searching around the house for a charging adapter to plug in your USB.
The top USB wall outlets easily charge your devices, feature well-made wall plates, and protect your phone from over-voltage.
A poor-quality USB wall outlet is a complete waste of time and money. Slow charging speeds or limited USB ports will not help you too much.
To help you make an educated decision – we’ve reviewed the Top 5 USB Wall Outlet of 2023.
Buy with the confidence that you’re getting one of the best USB Wall Outlets available. Let’s get straight into the reviews.
|TOPGREENER High Speed USB Charger Outlet, USB Wall Charger, Electrical Outlet with USB, 15A TR...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Leviton T5632-W Type-A USB In-Wall Charger with 15A Tamper-Resistant Outlet, USB Charger for...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|BESTTEN Wall Mount Surge Protector with 4 USB Charging Ports, 3 Electrical Outlets and 2...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|EATON TR7740W-K Combination Electrical Receptacle, 125 V, 15 A, 1.9 x 3.8 x 5.9, White|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|GE UltraPro Tamper Resistant 20W Dual USB Receptacle 2 Pack, for iPhone 15/Pro/Max, iPad, Samsung...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
Top 5 Best USB Wall Outlets
TopGreener USB Wall Outlet
- Wall outlet with USB ports ensures all your devices stay charged while leaving room for other appliances. Charge two USB devices simultaneously without adapters (Does not support fast charge technology)
- 4.0A, 5VDC combined charging capacity; each USB port can reach up to 2.4A on a standalone charge. Provide the fastest charge to iPhone, iPad, iPad Air, and other smartphones, tablets, and USB devices.
- Smart and safe charging with Intellichip built into the USB ports. Recognizes power need of connected devices, then delivers the maximum power that your devices allow, up to 2.4A per port
The TopGreener USB Wall Outlet is our number one product on this list. It’s able to charge 2 devices without power adapters at 4.8A charging capacity. This gives you sufficient power to charge your devices at their best-charging capability.
Featuring an Intellichip, this wall outlet can read the power requirements of any connected device. Intellichip charges devices at an optimal power level, without overheating or overcharging them.
The USB Port’s versatility is one of the product’s outstanding features. It is the only outlet available that can charge the standard USB-A and newer USB-C devices at the same time. You can charge both your phone and your dad’s.
Each of the USB ports has a 2.8A individual output. The maximum output when both ports are in use is 4.8A. Even if you have two devices connected to the outlet, the output is still efficient.
In terms of safety, TopGreener USB Wall Outlet features an internal shutter that blocks it off when not in use.
The simple design makes the installation easy and straightforward. TopGreener outlet features a side and back wired receptacle that provides broad compatibility.
Due to its features, the TopGreener USB Wall Outlet is a great acquisition for both homeowners and DIY electricians.CHECK PRICE
- 2.8A charging speed per port
- Straightforward installation
- Features an internal Intellichip
- It includes two wall plates
- Tamper-resistant paired receptacle
- Charging time is not the fastest
Leviton USB Wall Outlet
- POWERFUL: 2 high-powered charging ports with 3.6A of charging power
- SMART: Built-in smart chip recognizes the individual device’s charging requirement to optimize the charge (Does not provide Power Delivery. See Leviton T5635 and T5636)
- CONVENIENT: No more searching for charging adapters. Upgrade your existing outlets so you can charge up to two USB powered devices at once, leaving the outlets free for additional power needs
The Levinton USB Wall Outlet is the top wall outlet with USB for electricians willing to spend. It features two powerful charging ports capable to provide over 18 watts and 3.6A current.
Longevity is one of the best attributes of this USB wall outlet. It comes with USB ports that can hold out against over 10,000 inserts. Also, it has tamper-resistant outlets that make it safer for the little ones.
As another safety measure, this USB outlet comes with a built-in overcurrent protection feature. This protects your electronic device from getting too much power that might break your appliances.
The included smart chip detects the battery level and adjusts the charging requirements. That way you can be sure it works properly.
The Levinton USB Wall Outlet has a 125-volt circuit capacity and its simple profile makes it easier to install the outlet in a regular wall box. This makes the Levinton USB outlet the perfect choice for wiring novices or amateur electricians.CHECK PRICE
- The highest power outlet on the market
- 3.6A charging speeds
- Overcurrent protection
- Simplistic design for easy installation
- Vertical USB ports do not interfere with plug placement
Bestten USB Wall Outlet
- 4 high-speed USB ports (5VDC/4.2A), each port charges up to 2.4A for tablets, smartphones and other devices
- 3 grounded AC outlets. 15A/125V/1875W
- 900 Joule surge protector. EMI/RFI noise filtering provide electronic protection for your sensitive home/office devices
The Bestten USB Wall Outlet is perfect for electricians that look for a budget-friendly outlet. It features 4 USB ports with a 2.4A charging speed. Your appliances charge faster and are ready to go.
Its 300-joule protector keeps your gadgets safe from power surges. And due to the 3 incorporated outlets, there is sufficient space to plug multiple devices simultaneously.
The mounting screw is a feature that sets this USB outlet apart from its competitors. This gives the device a wiggle-free attachment to the wall receptacle, making it easier to install.
Featuring an outlet’s blue LED surge protection indicator, it indicates when in use. There are also dual slide-out phone holders that hold your devices while charging.
This wall outlet has a compact size, meaning that it can be installed in any room where an outlet is needed. It is a great option if you have limited space, and need an affordable outlet to keep your devices properly functioning.
It is easy to install anywhere inside the house although it does not fit in some types of walls.CHECK PRICE
- Includes a 300 Joule Surge Protector
- Features 3 Grounded Outlets
- ETL listed
- 2.4A Charge Speed
- Low output
- Comes out of the wall often
GE UltraPro USB Wall Outlet
- 2 Pack: Upgrade with this 2 pack 20W Dual USB Receptacle that adds a modern touch to your receptacles
- Safety features: tamper-resistant outlets increase safety by blocking the insertion of foreign objects into outlets
- Power more: 20 W dual USB charging ports charge two devices directly from the power source
Our next pick is the GE UltraPro USB Wall Outlet. This product consists of a 2 pack of 20W outlets. These outlets are the best choice for rarely-used areas or for buyers on a budget.
Another feature of the GE UltraPro USB Wall Outlet is that it is tamper-resistant. Designed to block unwanted insertions of foreign objects, it helps to make your home safe for children.
A major downside is that the outlet has a few charging issues. For example, customers complained about the ports taking too long when charging phones. A model with more power is a better option if this turns to be an issue.
The GE UltraPro USB Wall Outlet’s price is a big pro for those on a budget. It comes as a two-pack allowing you to install more outlets for a lower cost when compared to the competition. Unfortunately, this is offset by reduced charging speeds.CHECK PRICE
- Compatible with all devices
- Features 20W Dual USB Ports
- Saves space
- 40% faster charge
- In-wall USB Receptacle
- Slow to recharge phones
- USB Failure often occurs
- Reduced charging speed
Eaton USB USB Wall Outlet
- Dual USB ports conveniently charge most electronic devices and is more energy efficient than many plugged in adapters 700mA
- LED indicator light glows to notify user that device is charging and will go off when a full charge is achieved
- 15A 125V single receptacle is compliant with 2011 NEC and features UL approved Tamper Resistant Shutters that resist the insertion of foreign objects that can cause electrical shock and injury;Total_power outlets:1
The last product on our list is the Eaton USB USB Wall Outlet. A versatile product, it consists of one outlet and two USB ports. This model is more energy-efficient than other outlets, that helping to cut down your monthly electricity bills.
The black wire clamps featured on the side terminals allow you to install the outlet directly into the wall. This USB outlet is more durable than other similar products.
However, some users reported that the USB ports have only 1 amp of power – you’ll have to wait longer for your devices to charge.
Nevertheless, the Eaton USB USB Wall Outlet is a good alternative. It is also tamper-resistant, making it safe for children who don’t mind hazards.
Overall, this is a relatively good outlet that offers a slightly more versatile design than its competitors.CHECK PRICE
- Features Dual USB Ports
- Features Blackwire Clamps
- Includes a LED Indicator Light
- 125V Single Receptacle
- Slow recharge speed
- Can’t charge 2 USB items at once
- Limited warranty