A good electrician’s flashlight is compact & lightweight, has a nice long battery life, and has a high lumen rating.
On the other hand—a bad electrician’s flashlight struggles to light up a dimly lit corner (yet still manages to always run out of battery).
So to help you separate the good from the junk—we review the Top 5 Electrician Flashlights of 2022.
Buy with confidence that you’re getting one of the best electricians’ flashlights on the market.
Let’s dive right into the reviews.
|ThruNite LED Flashlight Archer 2A V3 500 Lumens CREE Portable EDC AA Flashlight with Lanyard,...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Streamlight 74751 Strion LED HL 615-Lumens Rechargeable Professional Flashlight with 120V AC/12V...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Maglite Mini LED 2-Cell AA Flashlight with Holster, Black|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Klein Tools 56028 LED Flashlight and Work Light, Durable, Waterproof, Compact, Hands-free...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|PeakPlus Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight LFX1000 (Rechargeable Battery and Charger Included) -...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
Table of Contents
Top 5 Best Electricians Flashlight
ThruNite Archer 2A V3 Electrician Flashlight – Best Overall
- Compact and Lightweight - Coming at 6 inches long and less than an inch wide, it is scaled down so as to easily fit in any size of hands, which is extremely portable, you could fit the archer in your purse, backpack, or pocket and probably not even notice it.
- Well Placed Dual Button - Easily to turn the light on/off, but will never accidentally shut it off or changed the mode when using it, very reliable when it works.
- Bright and Versatile Use - With an output of 500 lumens, and beam for 93 meters away, perfect for everyday use, like dog walking, home security and emergency, camping and hiking, etc.(2*AA batteries are not included)
The ThruNite Archer 2A V3 Electrician Flashlight is a handy lightweight light designed with the professional in mind. The construction is well-made from military-grade aluminum, and it comes in either cool or neutral white to suit any occasion. There’s plenty of battery life at 17 hours on low and 100 minutes on high when you need some extra brightness for your eyes!
Plus, there are four different modes, including FireLight Mode, which can help adjust your eyes if they’re not used to total darkness by gradually dimming as time passes so that you never have an abrupt transition between dark and bright while camping out under the stars or waiting until sunrise before heading home after a late-night concert outdoors.
The flashlight runs on AAs. It measures 6.1 inches long by 0.87 inches wide and weighs a mere 1 pound, which means it fits in your pocket comfortably if you’re looking for something small to bring with or conceal when needed!
The device is also water-resistant, so it’s perfect for hiking trips through the rainforest where there are plenty of streams to cross–and can handle full immersion up to 5 feet deep without any problem at all too!CHECK PRICE
- Long runtime
- Four brightness modes
- Military-grade construction
- Occasional quality control issues
Streamlight 74751 Strion Electrician Flashlight – Premium Choice
- C4 LED technology is impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Lithium ion battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times; Fully recharges in 3 hours
- 3 Light Modes and Strobe: High: 615 Lumens; Medium: 320 Lumens; Low: 160 Lumens
Streamlight 74751 Strion is a premium product that has an upfront cost, but it’s worth paying the price for. This flashlight features three brightness modes, and 250 yards of beam distance from its C4 LED light. The high mode can cast 615 lumens or equivalent to the 40-watt bulb on your target – this means you’ll have no problem seeing it at night!
The flashlight is water-resistant and built to last, even surviving a six-foot drop. The light can stay on for three hours in strobe mode or 120 yards with 160 lumens.
The Ingress Protection (IP) rating of IPX4 means that the device should be able to withstand splashing liquids onto it from all directions without any issue.
You are going to be so happy that you found the best flashlight, and it’s not even really a splurge. You’ll never have to buy batteries again with this rechargeable model because its amazing battery can last up to 1,000 charges before dying!CHECK PRICE
- Serialized for ID purposes
- Long-lasting strobe
- Incredible beam distance
- Outstanding runtime
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Heavier compared to others on our list
Maglite Mini LED Electrician Flashlight – Great Value
- Multi-mode electronic switch offers four modes: High Power (100%), Low Power (25%), Blink mode, and SOS mode making it great for emergencies at home or in the car. AA Batteries Required
- Advanced lighting instrument driven by the next generation of Mag-LED technology that delivers performance oriented features in a sleek, compact design
- Superior quality craftsmanship with weather-resistant seal, diamond knurl design, and anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance
The Maglite Mini LED Electrician Flashlight is the perfect tool for any emergency situation. Its compact size doesn’t skimp on features and delivers up to 127 lumens with a beam distance of nearly 160 yards. With four different brightness modes, including SOS and blinking options, you can depend on this light in all types of emergencies!
This device has it all! It is shock-resistant, water-resistant, and the price is right. This light can also be used with a rechargeable battery for convenience or in cases of emergency to maximize power use.
The holster provides hands-free work when needed while maximizing its runtime up to 11 hours on high mode and 25 hours low mode–this time frame ensures that you will have enough light at your disposal no matter what needs arise!
We loved this product because not only does it produce ample lighting, but they are USA based as well, which means we know our money goes towards an American company that values quality customer service too.CHECK PRICE
- Adjustable lights
- Holster include with your purchase
- Compact size
- SOS and blinking modes
- Not super bright
- No middle power mode
Klein Tools 56028 Electrician Flashlight
- Bright, focused flashlight and broadcasting work light in one tool
- LED light features a strong magnet for secure, hands-free illumition
- Glow ring tip charges while the light is on and allows for easy retrieval in the dark and in your tool bag
The Klein Tools 56028 Electrician Flashlight is a convenient tool with features that show the manufacturer’s attention to detail. One feature we especially liked was its Glow Ring, which provides excellent illumination through thick gloves or when your hands are too dirty.
Another thing that stands out about this flashlight is it has an IP rating of IP67 for complete protection against dust and immersion up to 1 meter- perfect for working in any environment!
The light is 235 lumens on the high-end output and 100 lumens on the low work setting. The flashlight runs for 3 AAA batteries, which accounts for a respectable light output that measures 7 inches long and weighs just over 5 ounces. It’s worth noting that this company is USA based as well, with a 1-year manufacturer warranty to back it up!CHECK PRICE
- USA-based company
- Ergonomically designed grip
- Outstanding IP rating
- Glow ring feature
- Handy belt clip
- Non-adjustable beam
- Flimsy clip
PeakPlus LFX1000 Electrician Flashlight
- Full Flashlight Kit: 1 Super Bright Tactical LED Flashlight, 1 Rechargeable Battery and Sleeve, 1 USB Battery Charger, 1 Case, 1 AAA Battery Holder and 1 User Manual. No standalone lithium batteries are sold with the product. A rechargeable battery specifically manufactured for our flashlight is included.
- High Power Brightness: High Lumens LED makes our flashlight 10 times brighter than old incandescent flashlights. Runs on either a rechargeable battery or 3 AAA batteries.
- Heavy Duty: Water resistant, anti-abrasive, skid proof, compact design makes it the top pocket flashlight for all situations, outdoor activities, camping, hiking, fishing, home use and as a powerful emergency light.
The PeakPlus LFX1000 Electrician Flashlight is one of the best flashlights you can buy. It has five different modes, including a zoom function to home in on objects and SOS and strobe options for emergencies.
The device comes with some extra goodies like AAA batteries as well as an included rechargeable battery pack that will keep your flashlight fully charged when needed. You’ll even get a carrying case which is something many other companies don’t include!
The Helios is a high-powered flashlight that lights up the whole neighbourhood! At 1,000 lumens, it’s like carrying around your own personal 60-watt lightbulb. It has an outstanding beam distance of nearly 900 yards, so you can see what’s going on kilometers away – even in total darkness!
This military-grade aluminum construction makes this product super durable and perfect for every weather condition or terrain imaginable.CHECK PRICE
- 1-year warranty
- Carrying case included
- Two different power options
- Very bright light
- Zoom mode
- Longer charge time