Fluke is known for only selling quality products.
Their multimeters are durable, have easy-to-read displays, and most also have True RMS accuracy.
The right fluke multimeter will depend on your needs.
In this guide, we’ve reviewed the Top 6 Fluke Multimeters of 2021.
Buy with the confidence that you’re getting the best Fluke for your needs.
Let’s jump into the reviews.
|Fluke 117 Electricians True RMS Multimeter|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Fluke 87-V Digital Multimeter|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|FLUKE-101 Digital Multimeter|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Fluke 1587 Insulation Multimeter, LCD Display, 2 Gigaohms Insulation Resistance, Up to 1000V...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter, Standard|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Fluke 115 Compact True-RMS Digital Multimeter|| ||CHECK PRICE|
Table of Contents
Top 6 Best Fluke Multimeters
Fluke 117 Electricians True RMS Multimeter
- VoltAlert technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection. DC millivolts - Range : 600.0 mV, Resolution : 0.1 mV
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
The Fluke 117 Electricians True RMS Multimeter is a handy tool for home or commercial applications. It gives you the info you need quickly with its VoltAlert non-contact voltage measurement that is auto-ranging, which means it will adjust to whatever amps/volts are needed automatically without any input from you!
You can even use it one-handed if there’s limited space in your work area, and this could be an important safety feature as well; so don’t forget about those people working in tight spaces like attics who may not have enough room around them to hold onto both ends of the multimeter at once when taking readings!
The Fluke 117 Multimeter is perfect for electricians and electronics technicians. They’ll appreciate its features like high input impedance, which will make readings very accurate despite low light conditions. This multimeter can be a little pricey so if you’re looking to save some money on your tool purchase, then go with the Fluke 101 meter instead!
Save yourself the headache – get a Fluke 117. It’s definitely the best flue multimeter on the market.CHECK PRICE
- Non contact voltage
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Comfortable hand feel
- Category III safety rating for a variety of applications
- Overkill for some DIY uses
- Slightly pricier than alternatives
Fluke 87 V Digital Multimeter
- Accurate frequency measurements on adjustable speed drives (ASD) due to Fluke-designed low-pass filter
- Captures intermittents as fast as 250 µS with Peak Capture
- Switchable high display resolution allows 6000 to 20,000 counts – lets you see small changes in displayed readings.CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V safety rated
The Fluke 87 V Digital Multimeter has all the features an electrician could want. The device is safe, can be used in a variety of applications and even at high altitudes! That’s why it automatically comes with a category IV safety rating; meaning you don’t have to worry about your family while using this multi-purpose tool.
It also provides exceptional battery life, which means that operating time won’t run out quickly or often during work hours. If you’re looking for quality tools, look no further than the well made digital multimeter by Fluke,
If you’re an electrician, contractor, or any other professional in the electrical field who demands accuracy and quality from your multimeter, then it’s a must-have to own this model.
We loved that troubleshooting built into our Fluke meters ensures accurate measurements every time without error. They are spot on when used properly, with guidance included for different situations, making them perfect even for beginners.CHECK PRICE
- Safety rating for professional use
- Excellent temperature range usage
- Focused and accurate operation
- Thermometer functionality included
- A little pricey
- Higher learning curve with lead usage
Fluke 101 Digital Multimeter
- Basic dc accuracy 0.5%
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Diode and continuity test with buzzer
The Fluke 101 Digital Multimeter is the best budget option for those in need of a basic multimeter. It handles measurements like DC voltage, resistance, and continuity well without any unnecessary features that might get you confused. At only 5 inches long, it’s easy to carry around with you on your tool belt or store at home when not needed!
The Fluke digital multimeter runs on two AAA batteries included with your purchase and two TL75 test leads. We liked the automatic shutdown feature to conserve power because it conserves battery life and helps you avoid plugging in when unnecessary.
It has a CAT III 600V safety rating if you need anything more than what can be found at home (if, for example, there is an emergency that requires multi-meters). The audible continuity signal will let you know whether or not wires have been shorted out by clicking almost like Morse code, making testing easier! It comes with a 1-year warranty as one of the less expensive Fluke multimeters.CHECK PRICE
- Automatic shutdown for improved battery life
- Quality build for the price
- Affordably priced
- Sometimes hard to read with no backlight
- No AC DC current readings
Fluke 1587 Insulation Multimeter
- Manual- and auto-ranging digital insulation multimeter measures insulation resistance, current, voltage, capacitance, frequency, resistance, and temperature, and performs diode tests for testing line insulation on motors, generators, cables, and switch gear
- True RMS meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or nonlinear loads where the current or voltage has an undistorted or distorted waveform
- Insulation test voltages of 50, 100, 250, 500, and 1000V and insulation measurement range of 0.01 megohms to 2 gigohms
The Fluke 1587 Insulation Multimeter is perfect for your toughest electrical testing jobs. It has smart technology that saves you time and frustration by pairing with the app for remote testing. Still, it also does a ton of other cool stuff like measuring resistance, AC DC voltage, continuity, temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit), capacitance, and MIN/MAX frequency! And since this device can handle so much more than just insulation tests-you’ll never need another meter again.
The Fluke multimeter is a powerful tool in the hands of electricians, engineers, and scientists. It provides measurements for voltage (600V CAT IV), amperage (1000A) resistance up to 10M Ohms, frequency from 0 Hz – 40 MHz with an accuracy of better than one-tenth percent across all ranges.
The device includes 4 AA batteries which will last for 1,000 hours on average use before replacement is required- it also comes equipped with a carrying case, so you don’t need additional tools when taking this gadget out into the field!
The Multimeter by Fluke Electronics sets new standards as far as electrical measuring devices go; they ensure that your safety ratings are covered every step along the way at 600 volts or more.CHECK PRICE
- MIN MAX feature
- Fluke Connect data storage
- Versatile platform of measurements
- Full suite of accessories included
- Fluke smartphone app for remote testing
- Bulky design
- Heavy at over 5 pounds
Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter
- Built in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- LoZ: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
The Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter is an excellent example of the many specialized multimeters that this manufacturer produces. With a versatility to handle tasks such as measuring temperatures and state of flame sensors for CAT III 600-volt applications, it’s also equipped with enough features like capacitance measurements, frequency tests, resistance checks, and more to make sure technicians have all they need when troubleshooting complex electrical problems.
The Fluke 87 V is a multimeter that runs on a 9-volt battery and has an excellent display. Large figures are easy to read with high contrast, making them more accurate than most meters in their class while also having the necessary features such as TL75 test leads or an 80BK temperature probe for your needs.
There’s even an optional holster you can get, so you don’t misplace this valuable tool! It comes with 3 years of warranty from Fluke, which means fewer worries about being without one when needed.CHECK PRICE
- Auto-detect feature
- 3-year warranty from Fluke
- Ergonomic design
- No AC DC current feature
- Fair temperature accuracy
Fluke 115 Compact True RMS Digital Multimeter
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- safety rated
- Large white LED Backlight to work in poorly lit areas
The Fluke 115 Compact True RMS Digital Multimeter is a great tool for any electrician or anyone who needs to measure electricity. This device can do just about everything from voltage and resistance all the way up to capacitance measurements. It’s pretty nifty in that it also detects continuity and does diode testing too!
The unit runs on 2 AA batteries which are included with 4mm silicone test leads and safety rating CAT III 600V, so you know this little guy will work safely around live wires without breaking down beside them either!
The Fluke multimeter has a good hand feel, albeit it’s a bit larger at nearly 7 inches long and weighing 1.2 pounds. That makes the included holster a godsend since this device is so well-built that you’ll want to keep it close by for any quick measurements needed!
The display of the lighted screen on our review model was easy to read and bright enough in low-light conditions—at most but not all angles (though we found direct sunlight made reading difficult). We also liked the fact that Fluke backs up their product with 3 years warranty should anything go wrong during your usage period.”CHECK PRICE
- CAT III safety rating
- Well-made to last
- Accurate measurements
- Holster included
- Odd dial position