Last updated on June 27th, 2021 at 10:18 pm.
Are you looking for a new set of insulated screwdrivers?
A quality set of insulated screwdrivers will be safety rated to 1000 volts, are impact resistant, and have comfortable hand grips.
A bad set of insulated screwdrivers lacks the appropriate safety rating and made from flimsy material.
So to help you separate the good from the bad— we review the Top 6 Insulated Screwdriver Sets of 2021.
Buy with the confidence that you’re not buying screwdrivers that will break within the first 6 months.
Let’s drive straight into the reviews.
|Milwuakee 1000-Volt Insulated Screwdriver Set and Case (10-Piece)|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Klein Tools 33528 Insulated Screwdriver Kit with Carrying Case, 1000 V, Cushion Grip, 9-Piece ,...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Wiha 32091 5-Piece 1000-Volt Slotted and Phillips Insulated Screwdriver Set|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|BAHCO BE-9881S 5 Piece Ergo 1000 Volt Screwdriver Set|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|MLTOOLS Insulated Screwdriver Set with Magnetic Tips (6 Pc. Tool Kit) Phillips and Slotted Bits |...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Wera Kraftform Plus 160i/6 Insulated Professional Screwdriver Set, 6-Piece|| ||CHECK PRICE|
Table of Contents
Top 6 Best Electricians Insulated Screwdriver Set
Milwaukee Insulated Screwdriver Set
To get the screws that are too deep inside a piece of furniture, you need to use an electrician’s screwdriver. These tools can span up to 1000 volts but they also have several other features which make them well worth your time and budgeting considerations!
The Milwaukee 10-piece insulated screwdriver set is one of the best options because it combines a large number of different types with good quality at an affordable price point.
To top off these benefits, these devices boast flame retardancy as well as being impact resistant so you don’t have to worry about damaging any delicate parts on your electronic equipment or in household goods like plastic shower doors if something goes wrong during installation or repair work.
The screwdriver is a great tool to have in the workshop. It’s also important that you know when it has been rendered unsafe by wear and tear, so these are perfect for your needs!
They come with ID markings on them too. The carrying case included isn’t just awesome looking – its fitted EVA foam design will protect your tools while they’re not being used during transport or storage.
Since we all know how easy things can get misplaced at times, this carry case will definitely make matters easier as well!
There are lanyard holes placed on the bottom of each screwdriver. Simply place your lamp in between the hole and start using one of these great electrical tools!
The ¼” inch tool can handle most circuit breakers with ease, while keeping you safe from any shocks thanks to its insulated shafted design for both grip and safety. We highly recommend Milwaukee’s Insulated Screwdrivers set if you’re an electrician looking for quality at a good price point.CHECK PRICE
- Safety rated up to 1000 volts
- High-quality carry case
- Impact and flame resistant
- Dual layer insulation provides a visual wear indicator
- Excellent value for money
- Lacks magnetic tips
Klein Insulated Screwdriver Set
- Featuring three sizes of cabinet, keystone and Phillips tips. (See individual tool listings for more details)
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Meets or exceeds IEC 60900: 2012, ASTM F1505-10 standards for insulated tools
Klein’s insulated screwdrivers offer a vast variety of features that make them the perfect choice for any electrician. The handles on these tools have an extra layer to protect you from electrical shocks, so they can withstand up to 1000V! In addition, Klein makes sure their products are comfortable with soft padding and cushion grip handle design–so your hand won’t get sore after prolonged use. With all these benefits combined into one product package-it would be hard not find out why this is our best option when it comes to selecting your next set of insulated screwdrivers!
This Klein insulated screwdriver set includes cabinet, Keystone and Phillips tips in three different sizes to meet your every need. The kit even comes with a high-quality nylon carrying case that has custom fitted pockets for each tool!
Plus, it features a tool tether accessory that keeps the screwdriver close at hand when you’re working on tougher projects.
With two layers of insulation and an attached clip to keep your tools handy while you work, this Klein Insulated Screwdriver is perfect for electricians who want their most expensive gadgets to last as long as possible!CHECK PRICE
- Features three sizes of cabinet, keystone and Phillips tips
- Impressive carrying case
- Comes included with nine different tips
- Double layered insulation provides protection against electric shock
- Excellent build quality
- Pricier than alternatives
Wiha Insulated Screwdriver Set
- Wiha tools are made to ISO quality standards.
- Wiha has been making Premium Tools For Over 60 Years
- Each tool individually 10,000 tested for insulation integrity, ergo molded insulated cushioned grips, 1000-Volt rated
If you want a set of tools that will last, or are on the hunt for your first ever electrician’s screwdriver tool kit- look no further than this Wiha Insulated Screwdriver Set. With 10,000 hours worth of testing – and individually tested in their workshop to be sure they’re insulated properly- these top rated professional quality tools from Germany can stand up to any job without breaking down like cheaper models would. This is what we recommend if you find yourself gravitating towards projects over weekends with nothing but time!
For about a tenth of the price, you can get five insulated screwdrivers from Wiha that are rated to 1000V and have durable handles. These drivers feature soft finish on their molded grip which is designed for daily use in any type of work environment!
The Wiha Insulated Screwdriver Set is a great option for those who want more bang for their buck. These precision-machined instruments are hardened and tempered to ensure many years of use, so you will not have to worry about getting new ones anytime soon!CHECK PRICE
- Relatively light
- Better build quality than other cheap sets
- Affordable price
- Soft, non-slip handle finish
- Poorly-built case
- Handles lack a hard tail
Bahco Insulated Screwdriver Set
Bahco’s Electricians Screwdriver Set is the perfect go-to for medium and heavy duty projects. It features chrome blades that resist corrosion, can be easily cleaned with a dry cloth or towel, and black oxide tips that prevent chipping of the screw head when it comes in contact with other metal surfaces on your work area.
The set also includes insulated 1kV screwdrivers which make all types of jobs simple – from cabinet installation to working electrical wiring whenever you need them most!CHECK PRICE
- Easily Cleaned Blades
- Provides Maximum Transmission
- Suited For Professional Usage
- Awkward Build Construction
- Screwheads can bend in half
MLTools Insulated Screwdriver Set
- Complete Screwdriver Set – We’ve included six slotted and Phillips screwdrivers in every set to give you more versatility in DIY or professional jobs.
- Insulated Protection – Ideal for electricians, building computers, and working with breakers or electronics, these magnetic tip screwdrivers are safe up to 1000 volts.
- Chrome Vanadium Blade – Stronger and more durable than standard steel, our screwdriver bits are VDE and GS certified to hold up to all your rugged work.
The MLTools Insulated Screwdriver Set is a complete disappointment. The blades on the larger flatheads began to warp within just one week of usage and, in only two months time, the smaller tips started breaking under even moderate use! I wouldn’t recommend these drivers for everyday work.
The ML Tools Insulated Screwdriver Set is a lightweight screwdriver set that electricians can appreciate, but this set feels like tool. The magnetization might hold onto the screws and get them out of tough spots, but it’s hard to use the #2 screw driver with any reliability.
We don’t recommend this for professional work because there are better options available on Amazon if you’re looking into DIY projects around your home or office building; as far as installation goes for 480 paneling is concerned, stay away from these tools at all costs!CHECK PRICE
- Hollow ground, parallel edges for slotted screwdrivers
- Well insulated
- Easily Broken
- Crooked Shafts
- Weak Steel Construction
- Low-Quality Flatheads
- Non-magnetic tips
Wera Insulated Screwdriver Set
- Features Lasertip Slotted and Phillips drive tips and rack
- Each screwdriver is tested at 10,000 volts in a water bath to guarantee safe working standards of 1000 Volts
- Lasertip micro-rough drive tip bites into the fastener to ensure a perfect fit and reduce cam-out effect
We understand that some of you might be looking for a useful set to put inside your toolbox, and the Wera Insulated Screwdriver Set may just do. This comes with insulated VDE blades so it can work on up 1,000 volts– meaning this could also be used in home or professional settings too!
With its Kraftform plus handle there is no need to worry about blisters or calluses appearing while using these tools; we assure you won’t have any issues getting comfortable here either.
The hard gripping zones are great for working around soft zones because they offer high torque transfer which means screws will continue unscathed if placed in an isolator afterwards (though remember not every screw fits- give them a chance!)CHECK PRICE
- Laser tip etching
- Kraftform handle that provides maximum torque transfer
- Screw rack included for better organization
- Small handles
- Small straight blades begin to warp after extended usage
- Awkward coloring matching