Last updated on July 30th, 2023.
Using a high-quality pair of needle nose pliers makes it easy to re-position and snip wire.
They’re lightweight, built to last, and are comfortable to use.
On the other hand, a cheap pair of needle-nose pliers struggles to cut soft spaghetti.
So to help you separate the good from the junk—we review the Top 6 Needle Nose Pliers of 2023.
Buy with the confidence that you’re getting one of the best needle nose pliers on the market.
Let’s dive into the reviews.
|Channellock 738 8-Inch Needle Nose Long Reach Plier,High carbon Polished steel, CHANNELLOCK BLUE...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|KNIPEX Long Nose 2611200 Pliers Cutter 8 Inch|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|IRWIN VISE-GRIP Long Nose Pliers, 6 Inch, For Heavy Duty Cutting and Bending (2078216)|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|SE Professional Quality Needle Nose Pliers - Mini Precision Jewelry Pliers - 6inch Craft Tool - LF01|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|TEKTON 6 Inch 70-Degree Bent Long Nose Pliers | PGF10406|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Klein Tools D203-8N Needle Nose Pliers and Wire Stripper, Long Nose Side Cutters with Wire...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
Top 6 Best Needle Nose Pliers (Small & Large Options)
Channellock Needle Nose Pliers
- Needle Nose
- Designed for long reach applications and hard to reach spaces
- Crosshatch teeth pattern
The Channellock 8 Inch Needle Nose Plier is one of the best precision needle nose pliers in America. They were created with high-carbon C1080 forged steel for improved performance and an electronic coating to prevent them from rusting over time, making these long-lasting tools perfect for hard-to reach places on your car or boat!
The Channellock 8-inch needle nose pliers are the perfect tool for those who always need a good grip on something. These pliers will last you years, making your wallet more happy and not so empty!CHECK PRICE
- Rust resistance
- Durable - made of forged carbon steel
- Non-slip property
- Easy access to hard-to-reach areas
- Super heavy bite
- A little pricey
- The product could come with a bent tip
KNIPEX Needle Nose Pliers
- Elastic precision tips
- Half round, long jaws with serrated gripping surfaces.
- Induction-hardened cutting edges that cut medium hard wire up to 3.2 mm in diameter and hard wire 2.2 mm in diameter.
When you need to use precision and finesse in your work, KNIPEX Tool Long Nose Pliers with Cutter are the perfect tool for you. The 8-inch plier is versatile enough that it can be used on small or large projects alike, while still providing a comfortable grip thanks to its ergonomic design. You’ll never have trouble reaching into tight spaces again!
Knipex pliers are the perfect tool when you need to grip something tightly. Not only do they never slip, but your hand will feel comfortable all day long while using them! When it comes to quality and durability, Knipex is top-notch in many different industries – their pliers are no exception.CHECK PRICE
- Built to last
- Non-slippery handles
- High-end tool
- Great cutting edge
- Some customers complained about the gap between the handles being too big
- Performance at a higher price tag
Irwin Needle Nose Pliers
- Features durable nickel chromium steel construction
- The ProTouch grips provide extra comfort and reduce hand fatigue
- Machined jaws provide maximum gripping strength. Induction hardened cutting edge stays sharp longer
Irwin Vise-Grip Long Nose Pliers are hands down one of the best 6-inch long nose pliers existing on the market. Its construction consists of hardened cutting made out of durable nickel chromium steel, and its comfortable grip makes it easy to use in a variety situations with little strain or fatigue no matter how long you work at what your doing.
This Irwin Needle Nose Plier is perfect for jewelry makers because they allow people to hold small pieces securely while resisting slippage from sweat making them an excellent choice if you have sensitive skin or moisture prone fingers like many women do during their monthly cycle when hormones make our nerves more excitable; but even those without such problems will find this tool incredibly helpful as well!
IRWIN’s Vise-Grip Pliers are an excellent tool for any handy person to have on hand. This plier is designed with a ProTouch grip that ensures comfort while holding it, along with nonslip machined jaws made of durable materials and weighing only 4 ounces so the tool can be used easily.
The dimensions measure 8 ¾ x 2 ½ inches in size (length) which makes this pair perfect for hard jobs such as gripping something or cutting things up like wire! Irwin’s “cutting edge” is also hardened using induction processes, making them stay sharp longer than their competition because they refuse to sacrifice quality!
This pliers can be used for cutting and won’t need to be sharpened every time you use it! It has a longer reach which is perfect when working in tight spaces. If precision work is what your job needs, this tool will help you get the precise results that are needed with no hassle at all!CHECK PRICE
- Great value for money
- Lightweight and easy to pack
- Very sharp cutting edge
- Comfortable grip and good materials
- The teeth may not line up
- Some of them come with an uneven gap
SE Needle Nose Pliers
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY PLIERS- SE's Professional Quality Needle Nose Pliers are high carbon steel with a 55 hardness rating, ensuring durability and longevity.
- MULTI-PURPOSE TOOL- Our 6-inch mini precision pliers are perfect for making jewellery, twisting, cutting, and shaping memory wire. Suitable for artisans, craftsmen, electricians, hobbyists, jewellers, network engineers, and more.
- DURABLE AND COMFORTABLE- Featuring double leaf springs and a black grip handle, these needle nose pliers are comfortable to use for extended periods and offer a secure grip for precision work.
SE Professional LF01 Mini Needle Nose Pliers are another pair of inexpensive pliers, fit for any electrician’s toolbox. Made from 55 HRC high carbon steel, these pliers are not the best on the market.
Perhaps it was a cost-cutting measure that SE did not use higher quality materials to produce this product – but with its low price and great features (like an adjustable pivot screw), you can’t go wrong!
The Pliers is a tool that has been designed to be durable and comfortable for wide-ranging applications, such as jewelry or automotive. The plier’s grip handles are both accessible and easy for you the user to use on any project!
A great feature of this product is its double leaf spring which makes it even easier to handle than other products on our list.
This product is great for those who have to work with their hands. It’s a durable and useful pair of needle nose pliers that can even be used by someone inexperienced in the world of DIY projects. The only downside, as noted above, are slippery handles when you need them most–but these grips should get better over time!CHECK PRICE
- Relatively durable
- Comfortable grip
- Double-leaf spring-loaded
- Quite affordable
- Not as durable as other options available on the market
- Handles rubs off on your hands
- The size of the left jaw is too big for precise jobs
TEKTON Needle Nose Pliers
- Slender nose is bent to 70 degrees to work around obstructions
- Extra long bent section reaches deep into tight, narrow spaces
- Thin, sleek build makes these pliers light and exceptionally maneuverable
The Tekton 6-Inch 70° Bent Long Nose Pliers is one of the most practical tools for your toolbox. The bent nose pliers make it much easier to reach items and really get those tight spaces, without hindering in any way with a hand that can’t see what’s going on.
Your fingers will be less prone to mistakes when using this long nosed pair because you’ll have more control over them than traditional straight or curved ones!
Tekton nose pliers are available in a range of sizes, and they come with some interesting features. This 6 inch needle nose plier has non-slip double dipped handles covered by vinyl layers for an improved grip on the tool’s surface. The jaws also provide plenty of space to bite down onto wires that you’re working with too!
They weigh very little but still get the job done because their angle is set at 120 degrees so each tooth can cut more efficiently than other tools like straight serrations or crosscut teeth which would be larger and potentially clunky if used as often due to size constraints.CHECK PRICE
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Easy to reach any tight spots
- Features teeth that make the job easier
- Made of high-quality materials
- Some nose pliers might come with manufacturing defects
- Some people complain about the customer service
Klein Tools Needle Nose Pliers
- Needle Nose Pliers cleanly strip 12 AWG solid wire
- Heavier design for greater cutting power
- Extended handles provide added reach and leverage
Klein Tools has been in the business of hand tools for 160 years. This American company is known for its premium-quality hand tools that deliver performance and precision.
Their long nose side cutting pliers are great to use on wires because they have a heavy duty design, which makes them more powerful than most other models out there! They also come with induction hardened knives, so you know your product will last longer than usual.
Klein Tools D203-8N Long Nose Side Cutting and Wire Stripping Pliers are perfect for side cutting wire. They also have a built in cutter that helps strip wires when necessary, making them the ultimate tool to use on jobsite or at home!
The handles of the needle nose pliers are made from double-dipped plastic so they’re comfortable and easy to spot. Klein Tools’ needle-nose pliers make it really easy for electricians to find among their tools, since they come in bright yellow with a non slip grip that’s great on many materials.
The cutting edges help you shorten wires or strip off insulation by using built in strippers, while the cross hatch design provides increased gripping power when handling various objects like wire bundles or trimming out carpeting around baseboards!
If you’re looking for a quick fix, these needle nose pliers are perfect to bend neat hooks or loops! They can be used as an alternative when it comes to their price-quality comparison.CHECK PRICE
- Easy to find them in your toolbox due to their bright colour
- Great cutting power
- Induction hardened knives for durability
- Comfortable and non-slip handles
- Easy to reach any spot
- Might be a bit pricey for some
- Some customers complained about the stripper being dead centre of the of the cutters