It’s raining, and you’re in the middle of a construction site. Your raincoat has failed to do its job, so now your clothes are soaked through with cold water from above.
The best raincoats for construction are durable, comfortable, and will keep you dry after hours in the rain.
On the other hand—a bad raincoat will struggle to protect you from even a light drizzle.
So to help you separate the good from the junk—we review the Top 6 Raincoats for Construction in 2022.
Buy with confidence that you’ll keep nice and dry on your construction site.
Let’s jump into the reviews.
|JORESTECH Safety Rain Jacket Waterproof Reflective High Visibility with Interior Mesh Yellow/Lime...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Grundens Men’s Weather Watch Sport Fishing Jacket | Waterproof, Breathable|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|High Visibility Reflective Winter Bomber Jacket, Black Bottom, ANSI Compliant, Ergodyne GloWear 8377|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Pioneer High Visibility Safety Bomber Jacket for Rain - Hi Vis, Waterproof, Reflective, ANSI...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Carhartt Men's Surrey Rain Coat|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Helly Hansen Workwear Mandel Adjustable Waterproof Jacket for Men - Heavy Duty Comfortable...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
Table of Contents
Top 6 Best Raincoat for Construction
Jorestech Raincoat for Construction
- Meets stringent ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class 3 level 2 standards, used where personal visibility is the highest priority, or in conditions where visibility is heavily compromised
- Made with a high performance blend of waterproof and wind resistant Polyurethane coating on a 150D Polyester outer shell, and a Polyester inner mesh liner
- Taped sealed seams for added rain protection
You can feel safe on-site with the Jorestech Raincoat for Construction. It is compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class 3 level 2 standards and has reflective qualities that will keep you visible in dark conditions.
We like a coat that isn’t heavy but instead is lightweight; this one fits the bill! Another thing we look for when making purchases are products comfortable enough to wear during rainy days at work – no surprise here as well: This jacket succeeds there too!
The price is right, making it an affordable purchase for the customer with a need for reliable foul weather gear.
The hood is both detachable and tuckaway features that we liked because they give us choices. The overall product was high-quality but budget-friendly in nine sizes which are highly recommended.CHECK PRICE
- Comfortable to wear
- Excellent visibility
- Two-way zipper
- Roomy pockets
- Water resistant only
- Inaccurate sizing
Grundens Raincoat for Construction
- Protected no matter where adventure takes you – This waterproof breathable jacket is tough enough for the Bering Sea, yet is comfortable and practical for everyday fishing use.
- The Weather Watch Fishing Collection – Designed with fishing in mind and the great outdoors, the Weather Watch collection is waterproof, stain-resistant, breathable, and flexible so you can move with ease. From durable jackets to waterproof pants, we have you covered.
- Engineered for Performance - Tailored from durable nylon fabric with a waterproof breathable barrier and Durable Water Resistant (DWR) finish, this hooded jacket stands up to heavy rain and spray. Features an active fit with an adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs, 2 mesh pockets, and fully taped and sealed seams.
The Grundens Raincoat for Construction is a worthwhile investment. This high-quality jacket will keep you dry even if it’s threatening to rain, and the reflective color means that visibility won’t be an issue when working on-site in rainy weather.
The manufacturer includes several features that show their attention to detail when designing this product, specifically with construction workers in mind – from keeping a balance between breathability and water resistance right down to making sure there are plenty of pockets, so your things don’t get wet during a sudden storm!
If you’re looking for a good raincoat that lasts, look no further. This jacket is made of durable nylon and polyester material with reinforced stitching to prevent tears from forming along the seams. The weatherproof fabric provides protection against windy conditions as well! It also has an adjustable hem at the tail, so if you want your pants or skirt tucked underneath, it won’t be sticking out in all directions.
And don’t worry about reflective strips- this one comes in nine colors, including fluorescent yellow, which will keep people on their toes when they come across you walking home during heavy downpour times like nightfall while wearing black clothing.CHECK PRICE
- Internal drawstrings
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Double storm flaps
- Excellent durability
- Water resistant only
Ergodyne Raincoat for Construction
- WIND + WATER RESISTANT - 300D oxford polyester outer shell + PU coating resists wind and water to keep you dry
- THERMAL INSULATION - 160g quilted insulation for comfortable warmth without extra bulk
- TYPE R, CLASS 3 - 2" ANSI-compliant reflective material for night-time conspicuity
The Ergodyne Raincoat for Construction proves that you don’t have to pay a high price to get rain gear that will keep you warm while working in inclement weather. This jacket has your back—literally!
We liked the thermal insulation, which added protection without offering extra bulkiness. It toes the fine line well between weather resistance and comfort, too: each size is accurate, so no matter what one of these jackets you buy, it’ll fit like a glove.
This jacket is a good choice for those who want to stay clean when working on construction sites. The coat comes in two colors, lime and orange, but it’s not reflective like other jackets we reviewed.
It includes an inner layer that has dark patches which hide the dirt from work so you can keep looking fresh at all times without worrying about getting dirty again soon after cleaning up your clothes or body with water while still being wind resistant.CHECK PRICE
- ANSI-compliant material
- Accurate sizing
- Good wind resistance
- Durable construction
- only one inside pocket
- Not for winter use
Pioneer Raincoat for Construction
- STYLE – Jacket is based on the classic style of the original bomber jacket; 100% waterproof and windproof, keeping you safe in the most demanding conditions. Refer to the Size Chart Image before purchasing the item
- INSULATION – Polyfill insulation provides superior insulation from the cold
- HIGH-VISIBILITY – StarTech reflective tape far exceeds safety apparel standards
The Pioneer Raincoat for Construction is a PVC-coated rain jacket that ticks off many boxes for an addition to your workwear.
The best thing about this coat, though? The bottom half of the front is black! This keeps it clean and helps you maintain its quality over time. It has two-way zippers which allow free movement when closing up or opening up the closure – no more struggling with cords getting caught on nails coming out of boards at construction sites!
The manufacturer gets its products independently tested for quality. The company has a reputation for making well-made gear that you can trust.
The bottom of the jacket extends down to cover your pants, which we liked if you have to do a lot of bending during work and won’t get wet thanks to this rain gear’s material!
- Polyurethane coated
- Comfortable lining
- Excellent visibility
- Not breathable
- Sizing runs small
Carhartt Raincoat for Construction
- Made Of Rugged .50-Mm, Polyester-Backed Pvc
- Detachable hood
- Accessories not included
The Carhartt Raincoat for Construction is a waterproof jacket that keeps water out and warmth close to your midsection. The manufacturer has an excellent reputation in outdoor gear, whether you’re hunting or on-site finishing a job.
This rain gear is only available in one color – bright yellow! With such high visibility, no matter what the weather conditions are like, this product can be of great use to all sorts of people as well as businesses who work outside often.
Carhartt also offers pants for men and women who need complete protection on the site or in the field. All items are durable without feeling too heavy. This jacket is no exception.
Even after years of use, this raincoat will not show a sign of excessive wear over time with its waterproof finish that can be refreshed by washing it regularly!CHECK PRICE
- PVC coated
- Machine washable
- Excellent durability
- Sizing runs large
Helly-Hansen Raincoat for Construction
- FULLY WATERPROOF RAIN COATS FOR MEN made from EN 343 certified weatherproof fabric to protect against rain, snow, fog, ground humidity, and wind at temperatures as low as 5°C.
- DURABLE PVC-COATED POLYESTER FABRIC sturdy rain poncho protects from the harshest elements and ensures high mobility and ease of movement during work, fishing, sailing, or everyday activities.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS phthalate-free fabrics in this rain coat mean low environmental impact while ensuring dryness in all weather conditions.
The Helly-Hansen Raincoat for Construction is a versatile, watertight raincoat that will keep you dry and comfortable during any inclement weather. If the Carhartt product has been your go-to, but it isn’t quite as waterproof or durable as you need it to be in harsh conditions such as construction sites, this jacket may fit the bill and exceed expectations when durability matters most.
The rain jackets come in four different colors with a matching bottom for a complete outfit. Unlike the other items we reviewed, this work gear is waterproof certified to ensure that you’ll stay comfortable no matter how much time you’re at work in inclement weather.
Consider your search for outdoor wear that won’t show any sign of dampness next to your skin complete! An excellent choice for foul-weather gear on days when it’s too wet or humid outside and wants something breathable yet protective against wind and cold.CHECK PRICE
- Freedom to move
- Well-designed hood
- Durable materials
- 100-percent waterproof
- PVC coated
- Sizing runs small
- No front zipper