A good deburring tool removes burrs from aluminum, steel, and plastic with ease. They are small, lightweight, and easy to clean.
On the other hand—a bad deburring tool struggles to remove even the smallest of burrs.
So to separate the good from the junk—we review the Top 5 Deburring Tools of 2022.
Buy with the confidence that you’re getting a quality deburring tool.
Let’s dive straight into the reviews.
|Noga NG8150 Heavy Duty Deburr Tool, with 10 S10 blades (Original Version)|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|AFA Tooling - Deburring Tool with 10 Extra High Speed Steel Blades - Works on Metal, Resin, PVC,...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|SHAVIV 29249 Bonus Pack Deburring Tool Kit for Extra Close Work with Mango IIB Handle (11 Pieces)|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|YXGOOD Hand Deburring Tool Kit Set- Practical for Cutting Deburrs Wood, Plastic, Aluminum, Copper...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
Table of Contents
Best Deburring Tool: Our Top 5 Picks of 2022
Noga Deburring Tool
- Heavy Duty Deburring Tool plus 10 S-10 blades.
- Ergonomic Handle.
- Holds Noga S blades and Vargus E blades.
Number one on our list is the Deburring Tool from Noga.
Noga Engineering offers a tool that is perfect for deburring and removing burrs. The tools are made to be efficient, cost-effective, and can handle many different materials, including plastic, aluminum or steel.
This exceptional product from Noga will make your life easier by cutting down the time it takes you to remove any excess material on products such as plastics while at the same time-saving money because of their affordable prices.
The blades on the Noga are mounted directly to its handle, and it has room for extras stored in the handle. The Noga is suitable for extra-fine work up to coarse operations, so you can get rid of those tough metals with no problems at all! It’s also great when working around large radius curves or long edges that require careful attention because this tool will clean out 3D products excellently.
The other standout feature of Noga Blades is its strength and versatility. These blades are strong, but if you have never used a blade before, be careful! The 10 replacement blades that come with your purchase will keep you satisfied for many years to come, so don’t worry about it too much!
A lot of people may not know this already; however, one thing I absolutely love about these powerful tools is how versatile they can get. From large tasks like deburring pipes or heavy-duty work on automotive parts to small projects such as removing rust from screws-Noga has got me covered every time.CHECK PRICE
- Very easy to change blades
- Handle has a positive safety lock
- Great for deburring steel, aluminum, and plastic
- Creates clean deburred edges
- Strong enhanced steel blades
- Blades are slightly too big to get into tight holes and corners
Noga RG1000 Multi-Burr Deburring Tool
The Noga RG100 is a handy deburring tool set with 4 multipurpose blades to help produce perfect finishes for jobs of all shapes and sizes. This versatile kit includes blades like the S10 blade that’s best suited for plastic, steel, and aluminum; the D50 Scraper Blade, which features a fixed base so you can remove heavy materials without scratching your workpiece; or our favorite: The N2 Blade made specifically with cast iron in mind!
The countersink blade is able to cut away holes and provides a 10.4mm diameter that is perfect for most projects, making the Noga RG100 Multi-Burr Deburring Tool an impressive favorite amongst DIYers and professional handymen alike!
The tool features folding shafts, which create quick-locking positions while you work on your project with no worries of accidents or it getting in the way because they fold back into place so easily.
Overall this product comes highly recommended by professionals as one must-have when starting up any workshop serious about deburring.CHECK PRICE
- Sharp cutters
- Small & lightweight design
- Multipurpose Blades
- Excellent blade holder
- Includes S2 blade, scraper, and countersink blade
- Short cutting length
- Slightly pricer option
AFA Deburring Tool
- TOTAL OF 11 HEAVY-DUTY S-BLADES - We know that heavy use can dull your blades, so we have included an extra 10 pack of razor sharp BS1010 replacement blades. If you ever do need more above your initial 11, please purchase our standalone BS1010 replacement blades pack.
- MULTI MATERIAL APPLICATION - Our deburring tool is great for many types of edge cleanup. Works great for cleanup of brass, steel, aluminum, copper or PVC pipes, as well as metal edges of auto parts, gears, or any other freshly cut metal parts. Also great for trimming the edges of your 3D printed plastic objects or parts. Resin art is booming, and our deburring tool is perfect for shaving and smoothing. Whether you are an industrial professional or a DIYer, our deburring tool is great for you!
- HIGHLY DURABLE HSS STEEL DEBURRING BLADES - The blades are made of tempered high-speed steel that makes them sharp, strong, and resistant to wear. HSS steel is usually 80% longer lasting then regular steel, and that’s why we use it, because we care about our performance!
You no longer have to worry about those annoying burrs on your metal surfaces with this tool. The Deburring Tool from AFA has a lifetime that is 80% more than regular deburring blades, and it lasts for years! Plus, the aluminum handle provides a comfortable grip you can trust in comparison to other tools made of carbon steel which tend to go dull after just one use.
With 10 durable blades plus an included sturdy plastic carrying case, there’s never been such an easy way for people like yourself who enjoy working with metals or even woodworking craftsmen alike – especially if they work out in the field often enough where certain supplies are rarer than others -to get rid of these pesky little things once and for all without compromising.
The AFA deburring tool is a great jack of all trades for home and professional applications. It can handle the toughest jobs in any scenario, including removing burrs from PVC pipes to metal surfaces!
The only downside we found was that it wasn’t as smooth as Noga when removing these tough burrs. Despite this, you get excellent value for money no matter who your application might be with the versatile AFA deburring tool.CHECK PRICE
- Great for Cleaning 3D prints
- 10 Replacement Blades included
- Robust Deburring Blades
- Effortless finishing
- Deburrs metal, plastic & PVC
- Stiff motion – not as smooth as Noga
Shaviv Deburring Tool
- Kit includes Mango IIB Handle and 10 B10 blades for close precision deburring of hole edges and straight edges
- Mango IIB plastic handle has an ergonomic design for comfort and control
- Handle includes built-in safety lock and accepts all SHAVIV B-series blades
The Shaviv Deburring Tool is a must-have for anyone tasked with cutting, filing and finishing metals. This kit features an ergonomic handle that’s designed to provide comfort during use, while the built-in safety lock makes changing blades easy as pie (pun intended).
The tool has several different blade types, including high-speed steel, copper, plastic and aluminum, which are all created out of durable materials, so you can rest assured your work will be up to par.
For a clean and smooth finish, the Shaviv deburring tool is your best bet. It can be used for long-reach work with its blade holder connection to a handle that has over 10 strong B10 blades at hand in case you need replacements!
The product would particularly suit 3D printing enthusiasts who will find it saves time on removing pesky plastic burrs in no time.CHECK PRICE
- Designed for long range deburring
- Enhanced safety lock
- Easily changes blades
- Durable Mango IB Handle
- High-speed steel blades
- Handle is a bit awkward to grip
- Would prefer stronger blade tips
YXGOOD Deburring Tool
- ✮Deburring Tool with Three Kinds Deburring Blades: Manual hand operation, easy and flexible to use, sharp cutting edge for cross holes, deep holes, straight edges and curved edges
- ✮Flexible to Use:The blade is mounted on the handle can be rotated 360 degrees; they are small size, you can carry anywhere, you can replace the blade by pushing button.
- ✮5pc BK3010 for Plastic Trimming Blade: HSS high speed steel, blade diameter 3.2MM, oblique angle: 45 degrees. Suitable for (diameter <1.5mm) hole and clip clean.
Lastly, we have the YXGOOD’s, Deburring Tool. This little tool is perfect for carrying around with you and has a plethora of replacement blades available at your disposal in case you need them. The high tempered steel blade on this bad boy makes it easy for removing burrs from any project, no matter what size or shape they may be!
This kit includes one deburring tool with 15 separate types (5 each) that can easily hold up heavy-duty 3mm swivel head blades- great for plumbing applications as well as professional workshops or use at home too!
For instance, you can use the YXGOOD to remove burrs from tubing and pipe, making it a good tool for deburring. The blades are great, but they don’t last as long as we would like, so be sure to get more than one set!
YXGOOD tool kit is a great deburring tool for those looking to remove burrs from tubing, cut pipes and PVC tubes. Although it doesn’t last as long as we would like, the blades are of good quality and come with quite a lot of different options that can be useful in many circumstances.CHECK PRICE
- Good for deburring holes in sheet metal
- Durable aluminum handle
- BS1010 Ordinary Trimming Blade - Suitable for deburring aluminum, silver and copper
- BS1010 High Strength Trimming Blade - Suitable for deburring alloy steel, stainless steel, and other workpiece trimming operations.
- BK3010 Plastic Trimming Blade – Used for cutting plastic up to 45°
- Blades don’t last as long as we’d like
- Slim handle can be difficult for larger users