The last place you want to cheap out is safety glasses.
You can get a great pair of electricians’ safety glasses that will protect your eyes, sit comfortably on you all day, and come at a great price.
Or you can save $3 and buy something that will constantly fog up and maybe protect your eyes if something happens.
So to separate the good from the junk—we reviewed the Top 6 Electricians Safety Glasses of 2022.
Buy something that is comfortable, looks good, and protects your eyes (all at an affordable price).
Let’s dive into the reviews.
|Dewalt DPG55-1C Dual Comfort Clear High Performance Protective Safety Glasses with Dual-Injected...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Oakley Men's OO9081 Oil Rig Rectangular Sunglasses, Matte Black/Black Iridium, 28 mm|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|KLEENGUARD V30 Nemesis Polarized Safety Glasses (28635), Polarized Smoke Lenses, Gunmetal Frame|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|Pyramex Fortress Safety Eyewear, Clear Lens With Black Frame|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|3M Safety Glasses, Virtua CCS, ANSI Z87, Anti-Fog, Clear Lens, Blue Frame, Corded Ear Plug...|| ||CHECK PRICE|
|DEWALT DPG82-11C Concealer Clear Anti-Fog Dual Mold Safety Goggle, Clear Lens, 1 Pair|| ||CHECK PRICE|
Table of Contents
Top 6 Best Electrician Safety Glasses
Dewalt Safety Glasses
- Rubber tipped temples provide a secure comfortable fit.
- Tough, polycarbonate lens provides impact resistance.
- Telescoping temples adjust for a comfortable fit.
The best thing about these Dewalt safety glasses is that they perform like a product worth twice as much. Maintaining your eyes comfortable all day long has never been easier with the help of this set of protective eyewear!
The frame features soft rubber padding, which provides you with plenty more cushioning around the brow area for when it’s really necessary to take on some tough work tasks. You won’t have any soreness in and around your eyes after wearing them throughout an entire stressful business day, thanks to their great design!
The polycarbonate lenses used on these glasses have been treated with an anti-fogging coating to ensure that they stay clear while you work and are also impact resistant. The frame is designed in a stylish way, so not only will it keep your vision safe, but it will make sure you look good too!
You can choose between five different lens tints based on what works best for the type of environment that you’re working in, whether or not this includes wearing safety goggles over them as well.CHECK PRICE
- Lenses won’t fog or break easily
- Excellent set of features for the price
- Designed to look good while remaining functional
- Padding along the inside of the frame
- The included outdoor lenses don’t make a huge difference
Oakley Oil Rig Safety Glasses
- Oakley Plutonite Lenses offer 100% UV Protection filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm. Oakley’s lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity & protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation.
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle.
- O Matter stress-resistant frame is lightweight & durable for all-day comfort & protection. Oakley’s injection molded thermoplastic O-Matter frame provides improved strength & flexibility over traditional acetate & is built to withstand shifting or deforming over time.
The Oakley Oil Rig 03, our favourite premium set of safety glasses, not only are they stylish but functional. That sets them apart from most other premiums because it’s hard to find a durable pair that doesn’t weigh you down or break easily in tough work environments like the oil rig environment.
The frames are made with O-Matter material, which is custom-designed by Oakley for durability and lightweight comfortability so your eyes can endure anything while still looking good doing it! With this frame comes two colours: Matte Black and White Frames.
These glasses are more than just pretty. They’ll still give you all of the protection you need from a functional set of safety glasses while looking great too! The Oakley Oil Rig 03 is compliant with ANSI Z87.1 (the standard for occupational face and eye protection).
With its integrated hinge design that’s been engineered to be both reliable and fashionable- this pair will protect your eyes as well as enhance your look on those days when coordination isn’t needed at work or in life outside of it!
Oakley provides a variety of lens coatings for your needs. If you’re going to be in an area with high glare, make sure that you get the iridium coating because it reduces light reflection and enhances visibility. Oakleys also provide improved peripheral vision thanks to their Polaric Ellipsoid geometry – this means less eye strain when switching back from regular safety glasses!
These Oakley’s are one of the more expensive options on this list, but they still a great buy for anyone looking to treat themselves. The Oil Rig 03 is stylish and effective while offering a sleek design with premium materials that will keep you safe from hazardous chemicals or debris in your workplace environment.CHECK PRICE
- Comply with ANSI Z87.1 rating
- Strong hinges (designed with reliability in mind)
- Extremely high build quality
- Stylish and modern frame design
- 100% UV protective coating
- The high price (worth it!)
Jackson Safety Glasses
- KleenGuard Nemesis Polarized Safety Glasses feature a sporty, flexible, lightweight design
- KleenGuard Nemesis Polarized Safety Glasses feature tinted (smoke) lenses that are polarized for optical clarity and help reduce the glare of reflected light, eye stress, and eye fatigue, and are suitable for performing tasks in sunlight
- Give your team comfortable eye protection: Nemesis V30 features soft touch temples, single-lens wraparound protection, and an included neck cord
The Jackson Safety Nemesis safety glasses are the best option for buyers that prefer polarized lenses. They may be a little more expensive than average, but they’re perfect for outdoor use and will help you stay safe as well!
The smoked tint keeps your eyes from being strained over long hours of work during sunny days while also helping to ensure clear vision with reduced glare on those bright summer days when it seems like there is no end in sight.
The Jackson Safety glasses are not only the most stylish and comfortable, but they also offer you 99.9% protection from UV rays and a scratch-resistant lens design that will keep your lenses in great condition for years to come!CHECK PRICE
- Great value for money (very low price)
- Lightweight & durable design
- Soft touch temples keep you comfortable
- 99.9% UV protection
- Polarized and tinted lenses are ideal for outdoor use
- Unreliable nose pads
3M Safety Glasses
- DUST DEFENSE: Foam gasket helps limit eye exposure to nuisance dust and other particles while providing additional cushioning.
- WRAP AROUND DESIGN provides extended eye protection and unobstructed viewing.
- ANTI-FOG LENS COATING and removable foam-lined gasket with airflow vents make this protective eyewear ideal for humid environments.
3M safety glasses are a great choice if you want to save money but still get quality protection for your eyes. These affordable safety glasses have some nifty features, such as the foam gasket that is designed to be both comfortable and dust-resistant. You can remove this feature if it doesn’t work out for you!
The 3M Safety Glasses offer an inexpensive way of protecting your eyes from injury while also having several neat features like the optional foam gasket, which makes them not only protect against harm or discomfort–but helps provide resistance against any potential invasion by dust particles too!
Safety glasses are an essential part of any work environment, but what some people don’t realize is that they can also be stylish. The 3M safety glasses have a sleek and professional design with the Cord Control System (CCS), which features two grooves cut in them for corded earplugs – so you never lose your ear protection again on the job!
And because there’s always something new to learn about life, these rugged safety goggles come equipped with lens tints as well: yellow tinting for bright environments or brownish shades like rose gold if you need more contrast.
These 3M safety glasses are an affordable option for those who want some protection from the sun. The lightweight design means you’ll barely notice that they’re there, and we think these have a better value-to-price ratio than other budget options on our list!CHECK PRICE
- Excellent protection for the cost
- Lightweight design won’t leave your face sore
- The gasket helps make these glasses more comfortable
- Some issues with fogging up
Pyramex Fortress Safety Glasses
- Vented lens allows air to flow away from the lens to prevent fogging.
- Straight back rubber coated temple tips.
- Adjustable nose pad provides a comfortable fit for a broad range of bridge sizes.
Pyramex Fortress safety glasses may not be the worst set on the market, but they do have some major flaws. First off, these glasses are more expensive than most other sets you can find and don’t offer much in terms of durability or functionality.
The frame is generic-looking at best while still being incredibly uncomfortable to wear for extended periods of time – making it difficult to justify their place on this list unless there was something extremely special about them that we just couldn’t see from our brief experience with these products.
The Pyramex Fortress glasses may not be the best choice for an active lifestyle because while they are marketed as scratch-resistant, you may discover that scratching occurs far too easily.
Additionally, these frames aren’t quite expensive enough to warrant purchasing three or four pairs of them just in case one gets lost or damaged!CHECK PRICE
- The vented lens helps prevent fogging
- Cheaply built
- Poor peripheral vision
- Too susceptible to scratches
- Unremarkable design
Dewalt Safety Goggles
- DEWALT tough Coat hard coated lens provides tough protection against scratches
- DEWALT Xtra clear anti-fog lens coating provides tough protection against fogging
- Soft, dual injected rubber conforms to the face to provide a high level protection from dust and debris
For customers who want something that provides a little more protection than basic safety glasses, these goggles from Dewalt are an excellent choice.
The hard-coated lens on the DeWalt goggles is designed to protect your eyes against scratches and other permanent damage that might obstruct your vision while you work. These tough as nails googles have eye protection similar to some of the best face shields out there (only without all those added protections).
Dewalt goggles are the perfect choice for those who need to work in high-temperature conditions. The lenses have a Dewalt XtraClear coating, which nearly eliminates fogging entirely and is resistant to scratches too!
This dual-injected rubber’s on the interior of these goggles provide both comfort and protection from debris floating through the air; you can choose between a clear or smoky lens depending on your working environment needs as well.CHECK PRICE
- More protection than safety glasses
- A choice of two lens tints
- High level of dust and debris protection
- Not durable enough
- Bulkier than traditional safety glasses